AGAPE: unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of others and their well-being.
Outside Live is about bringing people together in the name of peace, love and joyfulness. We are committed to creating a safe, welcoming, inclusive and enjoyable experience for every single one of our guests, artists, and staff.
However, whether or not we achieve this goal partly relies on the commitment of each of you, our valued patrons ! We ask that you review and commit to the following codes of conduct that we believe reflect the beautiful community we have all come to know since the Outside Live event.
Code of Conduct: As an event attendee, we ask that you please commit yourself to the following principles:
- Bring a positive attitude
- Hold each other accountable
- Be respectful of people’s identities, and cultures
- Practice active consent
Outside Live will not tolerate an act that directly conflicts with our values including but not limited to the following:
- Actions that intimidate, harass, harm, threaten, or endanger either themselves and/or others.
- Activities that humiliate or insult another person’s human dignity.
- Taunting, abusive or offensive language.
- Obscene or offensive gestures (physically and online).
- Possession, use, or sale of illegal drugs.
- Irresponsible consumption of alcohol.
Furthermore, acts of discrimination, harassment, violence, or hate on any level are never tolerated and are strictly forbidden. If you are a witness to, or a victim of any such act while at the event (or on the event’s social media channels), please report it ASAP to an event staff member.
All violations of the law should also be reported directly to local law enforcement by calling 911, or finding a uniformed PD officer onsite while at the festival.